Enoch Chapter 64
1. In those days Noah saw that the earth became inclined, and that destruction approached.
2. Then he lifted up his feet, and went to the ends of the earth, to the dwelling of his great-grandfather Enoch.
3. And Noah cried with a bitter voice, Hear me; hear me; hear me: three times. And he said, Tell me what is transacting upon earth; for the earth labours, and is violently shaken. Surely I shall perish with it.
4. After this there was a great perturbation on earth, and a voice was heard from heaven. I fell down on my face, when my great-grandfather Enoch came and stood by me.
5. He said to me, Why hast thou cried out to me with a bitter cry and lamentation?
6. A commandment has gone forth from the Lord against those who dwell on the earth, that they may be destroyed; for they know every secret of the angels, every oppressive and secret power of the devils, and every power of those who commit sorcery, as well as of those who make molten images in the whole earth.
7. They know how silver is produced from the dust of the earth, and how on the earth the metallic drop exists; for lead and tin are not produced from earth, as the primary fountain of their production.
8. There is an angel standing upon it, and that angel struggles to prevail.
9. Afterwards my great-grandfather Enoch seized me with his hand, raising me up, and saying to me, Go, for I have asked the Lord of spirits respecting this perturbation of the earth; who replied, On account of their impiety have their innumerable judgments been consummated before me. Respecting the moons have they inquired, and they have known that the earth will perish with those who dwell upon it, and that to these there will be no place of refuge for ever.
10. They have discovered secrets, and they are those who have been judged; but not thou, my son. The Lord of spirits knows that thou art pure and good, free from the reproach of discovering secrets.
11. He, the holy One, will establish thy name in the midst of the saints, and will preserve thee from those who dwell upon the earth. He will establish thy seed in righteousness, with dominion and great glory; and from thy seed shall spring forth righteous and holy men without number for ever.
Romans Chapter 10
17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Hebrews Chapter 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Believe! Believe what? The Word Of God will fill us up with faith and we will begin walking with the Invisible for YHVH is Spirit. Hebrews chapter 11 is the faith chapter. Starts with Abel and ends with all the faithful living happily together forever. Without faith, In the beginning is Once upon a time. Can a surgeon open our bodies up and see our soul? Can a brain surgeon see an idea? We walk by faith, not by sight. O Precious Jesus, while we were yet sinners, You died for us. Stay in His Word and Live, not according to the world, flesh or the devil, but by YHVH Himself.
God Bless you and yours