Enoch Chapter 55
1. After this I beheld another army of chariots, with men riding in them.
2. And they came upon the wind from the east, from the west, and from the south.
3. The sound of the noise of their chariots was heard.
4. And when that agitation took place, the saints out of heaven perceived it; the pillar of the earth shook from its foundation; and the sound was heard from the extremities of the earth unto the extremities of heaven at the same time.
5. Then they all fell down, and worshipped the Lord of spirits.
6. This is the end of the second parable.
Isaiah Chapter 45
23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
Romans Chapter 14
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
John Chapter 18
6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
YHVH’s Oath is that, “I AM GOD, and there is none else. Yeshua Proclaimed, “I AM HE”. The Father and His Son are One. O Christ Divine! There is power in the Name of Jesus! Mountains will be moved in His Name. Ask anything in His Name and The Father may grant it. The High Priest is in Heaven next to His Father. When we ask in Jesus’ Name, we are submitting to His Authority. Pray continuously with our Father. Keep that intimacy alive. The lesson seems to be the same that, Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
God Bless you and yours