Enoch Chapter 56
1. I now began to utter the third parable, concerning the saints and the elect.
2. Blessed are ye, O saints and elect, for glorious is your lot.
3. The saints shall exist in the light of the sun, and the elect in the light of everlasting life, the days of whose life shall never terminate; nor shall the days of the saints be numbered, who seek for light, and obtain righteousness with the Lord of spirits.
4. Peace be to the saints with the Lord of the world.
5. Henceforward shall the saints be told to seek in heaven the secrets of righteousness, the portion of faith; for like the sun has it arisen upon the earth, while darkness has passed away. There shall be light interminable: nor shall they enter upon the enumeration of time; for darkness shall be previously destroyed, and light shall increase before the Lord of spirits; before the Lord of spirits shall the light of uprightness increase for ever.
Genesis Chapter 1
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
John Chapter 8
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John Chapter 9
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
God is Colorful! Jesus is the Iris of Colors. The Rainbow is above His Throne to remind us of that. His Light is about perceiving, not just seeing. Yes He gave a blind man sight with a salve of His spit and His earthly soil, but we need the spiritual light entering through our pupils of our eyes for we are His disciples. Here is where we start perceiving what enters into our hearts. We are blinded from the Truth until the Light opens up this colorful world of our Creator. Open! Open! Open our eyes Lord for perception. Open our ears to understanding Lord. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Then we will walk by Faith not by sight. This helps keep the Light of Christ in this world that is being restored. Just do what is right, walk with the Light.
God Bless you and yours
The Everlasting Gospel