Enoch Chapter 59
1. Then another angel, who proceeded with me, spoke to me;
2. And showed me the first and last secrets in heaven above, and in the depths of the earth:
3. In the extremities of heaven, and in the foundations of it, and in the receptacle of the winds.
4. He showed me how their spirits were divided; how they were balanced; and how both the springs and the winds were numbered according to the force of their spirit.
5. He showed me the power of the moon’s light, that its power is a just one; as well as the divisions of the stars, according to their respective names;
6. That every division is divided; that the lightning flashes;
7. That its troops immediately obey; and that a cessation takes place during thunder in continuance of its sound. Nor are the thunder and the lightning separated; neither do both of them move with one spirit; yet are they not separated.
8. For when the lightning lightens, the thunder sounds, and the spirit at a proper period pauses, making an equal division between them; for the receptacle, upon which their periods depend, is loose as sand. Each of them at a proper season is restrained with a bridle; and turned by the power of the spirit, which thus propels them according to the spacious extent of the earth.
9. The spirit likewise of the sea is potent and strong; and as a strong power causes it to ebb, so is it driven forwards, and scattered against the mountains of the earth. The spirit of the frost has its angel; in the spirit of hail there is a good angel; the spirit of snow ceases in its strength, and a solitary spirit is in it, which ascends from it like vapour, and is called refrigeration.
10. The spirit also of mist dwells with them in their receptacle; but it has a receptacle to itself; for its progress is in splendour,
11. In light, and in darkness, in winter and in summer. It receptacle is bright, and an angel is in it.
12. The spirit of dew has its abode in the extremities of heaven, in connection with the receptacle of rain; and its progress is in winter and in summer. The cloud produced by it, and the cloud of the mist, become united; one gives to the other; and when the spirit of rain is in motion from its receptacle, angels come, and opening its receptacle, bring it forth.
13. When likewise it is sprinkled over all the earth, it forms an union with every kind of water on the ground; for the waters remain on the ground, because they afford nourishment to the earth from the Most High, who is in heaven.
14. Upon this account therefore there is a regulation in the quantity of rain, which the angels receive.
15. These things I saw; all of them, even paradise.
1 Corinthians Chapter 12
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
All creation has a purpose. We are grouped together, but we are individually unique. Seasons come and go and are effected by what they are suppose to do. The Emulsifier of Emulsifiers, Jesus, unites us together with His Father. We are children of God and He Loves unity. There are so many divisions here as we live, but in Christ, the many membered body works together. If not, cut it off. Have nothing to do with it. We do not want to be a part of the many membered body of the apostate church. They are in bed with satan. Choose the Anointed One, not the evil one.
God Bless you and yours