Enoch Chapter 103
1. I swear to you, ye righteous, that in heaven the angels record your goodness before the glory of the mighty One.
2. Wait with patient hope; for formerly you have been disgraced with evil and with affliction; but now shall you shine like the luminaries of heaven. You shall be seen, and the gates of heaven shall be opened to you. Your cries have cried for judgment; and it has appeared to you: for an account of all your sufferings shall be required from the princes, and from every one who has assisted your plunderers.
3. Wait with patient hope; nor relinquish your confidence; for great joy shall be yours, like that of the angels in heaven. Conduct yourselves as you may, still you shall not be concealed in the day of the great judgment. You shall not be found like sinners; and eternal condemnation shall be far from you, so long as the world exists.
4. And now fear not, ye righteous, when you see sinners flourishing and prosperous in their ways.
5. Be not associates with them; but keep yourselves at a distance from their oppression; be you associated with the host of heaven. You, ye sinners, say, All our transgressions shall not be taken account of, and be recorded. But all your transgressions shall be recorded daily.
6. And be assured by me, that light and darkness, day and night, behold all your transgressions. Be not impious in your thoughts; lie not; surrender not the word of uprightness; lie not against the word of the holy and the mighty One; glorify not your idols; for all your lying and all your impiety is not for righteousness, but for great crime.
7. Now will I point out a mystery: Many sinners shall turn and transgress against the word of uprightness.
8. They shall speak evil things; they shall utter falsehood; execute great undertakings; and compose books in their own words. But when they shall write all my words correctly in their own languages,
9. They shall neither change or diminish them; but shall write them all correctly; all which from the first I have uttered concerning them.
10. Another mystery also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given books of joy, of integrity, and of great wisdom. To them shall books be given, in which they shall believe;
11. And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these shall acquire the knowledge of every upright path.
2 Timothy Chapter 4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
In the beginning has become once upon a time. This is a warning of how the apostate church is going to be in these latter days. Seems to always be another book we need to have for salvation. We jumped into this Book of Enoch to see why it was not canonized. Without a teacher it is hard for me to conclude, but enjoyed comparing and referring back to the Bible with it. The Scriptures, the Holy Spirit and the church are here to guide us to Jesus because Yeshua is YHVH’s Salvation Plan. Listening to our lusts instead of our Shepherds Voice, leads us to believe the lie. We know who the father of lies is and he accuses us always when we fall. Repent! Pull ourselves up by our boot straps and get back into the Word of God. Green pastures are ahead for us. Pavements of gold await us. We are to reveal the man of sin when he appears and please come out of the apostate church which preaches satan’s lies. Be alert and sober in what is being taught by the church, or what is not being taught by the pastors.
God Bless you and yours