Enoch Chapter 102
1. But now I swear to you, ye righteous, by the greatness of his splendour and his glory; by his illustrious kingdom and by his majesty, to you I swear, that I comprehend this mystery; that I have read the tablet of heaven, have seen the writing of the holy Ones, and have discovered what is written and impressed on it concerning you.
2. I have seen that all goodness, joy, and glory has been prepared for you, and been written down for the spirits of them who die eminently righteous and good. To you it shall be given in return for your troubles; and your portion of happiness shall far exceed the portion of the living.
3. The spirits of you who die in righteousness shall exist and rejoice. Their spirits shall exult; and their remembrance shall be before the face of the mighty One from generation to generation. Nor shall they now fear disgrace.
4. Woe to you, sinners, when you die in your sins; and they, who are like you, say respecting you, Blessed are these sinners. They have lived out their whole period; and now they die in happiness and in wealth. Distress and slaughter they knew not while alive; in honour they die; nor ever in their lifetime did judgment overtake them.
5. But has it not been shown to them, that, when to the receptacle of the dead their souls shall be made to descend, their evil deeds shall become their greatest torment? Into darkness, into the snare, and into the flame, which shall burn to the great judgment, shall their spirits enter; and the great judgment shall take effect for ever and for ever.
6. Woe to you; for to you there shall be no peace. Neither can you say to the righteous, and to the good who are alive, “In the days of our trouble have we been afflicted; every species of trouble have we seen, and many evil things have suffered.
7. Our spirits have been consumed, lessened, and diminished.
8. We have perished; nor has there been a possibility of help for us in word or in deed: we have found none, but have been tormented and destroyed.
9. We have not expected to live day after day.
10. We hoped indeed to have been the head;
11. But we have become the tail. We have been afflicted, when we have exerted ourselves; but we have been devoured by sinners and the ungodly; their yoke has been heavy upon us.
12. Those have exercised dominion over us who detest and who goad us; and to those who hate us have we humbled our neck; but they have shown no compassion towards us.
13. We have been desirous of escaping from them, that we might fly away and be at rest; but we have found no place to which we could fly, and be secure from them. We have sought an asylum with princes in our distress, and have cried out to those who were devouring us; but our cry has not been regarded, nor have they been disposed to hear our voice;
14. But rather to assist those who plunder and devour us; those who diminish us, and hide their oppression; who remove not their yoke from us, but devour, enervate, and slay us; who conceal our slaughter, nor remember that they have lifted up their hands against us.”
Matthew Chapter 16
27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Revelation Chapter 22
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Jesus’ suffering is followed by the Glory. This mystery was hidden until the Transfiguration, which revealed just a glimpse of her. The Resurrection validated the Glory was His to be received. The Ascension revealed He was going into His Father’s Glory and at Pentecost, that Glory was shared. HallejuYHVH! We suffer for Christ’s sake for we rise in His Resurrected Power also. His angels and His bride are His reward. Come on into His Father’s Glory by believing that Jesus Christ is who YHVH sent for Atonement. Glory to God!
Ram of Rams! King of Kings! Lord of Lords!
God Bless you and yours