Enoch Chapter 100
1. Attentively consider heaven, all ye progeny of heaven, and all ye works of the Most High; fear him, nor conduct yourselves criminally before him.
2. If He shut up the windows of heaven, restraining the rain and dew, that it may not descend upon earth on your account, what will you do?
3. And if He send his wrath upon you, and upon all your deeds, you are not they who can supplicate him; you who utter against his righteousness, language proud and powerful. To you there shall be no peace.
4. Do you not see the commanders of ships, how their vessels are tossed about by the waves, torn to pieces by the winds, and exposed to the greatest peril?
5. That they therefore fear, because their whole property is embarked with them on the ocean; and} that they forbode evil in their hearts, because it may swallow them up, and they may perish in it?
6. Is not the whole sea, all its waters, and all its commotion, the work of him, the Most High; of him who has sealed up all its exertions, and girded it on every side with sand?
7. Is it not at his rebuke dried up, and alarmed; while all its fish with everything contained in it die? And will not you, ye sinners, who are on earth, fear him? Is not He the maker of heaven and earth, and of all things which are in them?
8. And who has given erudition and wisdom to all that move progressive upon the earth, and over the sea?
9. Are not the commanders of ships terrified at the ocean? And shall not sinners be terrified at the Most High?
Psalm Chapter 10
4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
Psalm Chapter 82
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Truth is YHVH is Creator of all His creation, this is why He says, Ye are gods, as in possession, not that we become like gods. The soul is YHVH’s but it must also choose between Jesus Christ or satan. Whose your daddy? Faith is what will guide us through this earthly visitation. Let us live according to the Word that is written for us to follow. We walk by faith, not by sight. Sight from haughty eyes will trip us or lead us into a hole. Get into His Word and begin to live for Him. Grace is available now for all who believe in Yeshua. Salvation is a Wonderful thing.
God Bless you and yours