Enoch Chapter 97
1. Woe to them who act impiously, who laud and honour the word of falsehood. You have been lost in perdition; and have never led a virtuous life.
2. Woe to you who change the words of integrity. They transgress against the everlasting decree;
3. And cause the heads of those who are not sinners to be trodden down upon the earth.
4. In those days you, O ye righteous, shall have been deemed worthy of having your prayers rise up in remembrance; and shall have deposited them in testimony before the angels, that they might record the sins of sinners in the presence of the Most High.
5. In those days the nations shall he overthrown; but the families of the nations shall rise again in the day of perdition.
6. In those days they who become pregnant shall go forth, carry off their children, and forsake them. Their offspring shall slip from them, and while suckling them shall they forsake them; they shall never return to them, and never instruct their beloved.
7. Again I swear to you, ye sinners, that crime has been prepared for the day of blood, which never ceases.
8. They shall worship stones, and engrave golden, silver, and wooden images. They shall worship impure spirits, demons, and every idol, in temples; but no help shall be obtained for them. Their hearts shall become impious through their folly, and their eyes be blinded with mental superstition. In their visionary dreams shall they be impious and superstitious, lying in all their actions, and worshipping a stone. Altogether shall they perish.
9. But in those days blessed shall they be, to whom the word of wisdom is delivered; who point out and pursue the path of the Most High; who walk in the way of righteousness, and who act not impiously with the impious.
10. They shall be saved.
11. Woe to you who expand the crime of your neighbour; for in hell shall you be slain.
12. Woe to you who lay the foundation of sin and deceit, and who are bitter on earth; for on it shall you be consumed.
13. Woe to you who build your houses by the labour of others, every part of which is constructed with brick, and with the stone of crime; I tell you, that you shall not obtain peace.
14. Woe to you who despise the extent of the everlasting inheritance of your fathers, while your souls follow after idols; for to you there shall be no tranquillity.
15. Woe to them who commit iniquity, and give aid to blasphemy, who slay their neighbour until the day of the great judgment; for your glory shall fall; malevolence shall He put into your hearts, and the spirit of his wrath shall stir you up, that every one of you may perish by the sword.
16. Then shall all the righteous and the holy remember your crimes.
Romans Chapter 10
1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
3 For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
Jesus was born and He died. He descended and ascended. Jesus Christ’s Resurrection that Sunday morning is proof that YHVH did provide the Ram, the Ram of Rams, and thus He fulfilled the Blood laws. No other lamb need be sacrificed. Yeshua is accepted and the crimson red ribbon is now a white robe that we wear. Israel had failed under the law. God’s Righteousness is real but failure to recognize it leads to earthy, fleshy dependance. Idolatry is what leads from this. Stone, wood or metal shiny things will be worshipped in stead of YHVH, the One True God of the Living. We still hope for a change back to righteous living, but the Word says that in the end times people are to selfish to look above. It is all about the here and now. No interest in the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth. Thank God for His remnant though. Even so, come Lord Jesus!
God Bless you and yours