Enoch Chapter 95
1. Wait in hope, ye righteous; for suddenly shall sinners perish from before you, and you shall exercise dominion over them, according to your will.
2. In the day of the sufferings of sinners your offspring shall be elevated, and lifted up like eagles. Your nest shall be more exalted than that of the avest; you shall ascend, and enter into the cavities of the earth, and into the clefts of the rocks for ever, like conies, from the sight of the ungodly;
3. Who shall groan over you, and weep like sirens.
4. You shall not fear those who trouble you; for restoration shall be yours; a splendid light shall shine around you, and the voice of tranquillity shall be heard from heaven. Woe to you, sinners; for your wealth makes you resemble saints, but your hearts reproach you, knowing that you are sinners. This word shall testify against you, for the remembrance of crime.
5. Woe to you who feed upon the glory of the corn, and drink the strength of the deepest spring, and in the pride of your power tread down the humble.
6. Woe to you who drink water at pleasure; for suddenly shall you be recompensed, consumed, and withered, because you have forsaken the fountain of life.
7. Woe to you who act iniquitously, fraudulently, and blasphemously; there shall be a remembrance against you for evil.
8. Woe to you, ye powerful, who with power strike down righteousness; for the day of your destruction shall come; while at that very time many and good days shall be the portion of the righteous, even at the period of your judgment.
Psalm Chapter 37
35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the Lord shall help them and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
YHVH is sorting out those who love Him and those who are His enemies. Lovers end with Peace and the enemies can not be found. Yeshua, Salvation, shall find us. We stand in this Truth or reality. We are to depart from evil when we fall and YHVH will restore, but we have to depart or repent. Christ defeated death on the Cross. We only need to live righteously to have peace. Look at the enemy and how they are not at peace with themselves or with others. They hate YHVH and us for Peace we have in Christ. The war on Christians is jealousy. We are the grafted in, hybrid chosen people. A new bride made up of the Children of God! May righteousness be restored inside these Christian Nations and the holocaust end in the wicked ones destruction.
God Bless you and yours