Enoch Chapter 93
1. And now let me exhort you, my children, to love righteousness, and to walk in it; for the paths of righteousness are worthy of acceptation; but the paths of iniquity shall suddenly fail, and be diminished.
2. To men of note in their generation the paths of oppression and death are revealed; but they keep far from them, and do not follow them.
3. Now, too, let me exhort you who are righteous, not to walk in the paths of evil and oppression, nor in the paths of death. Approach them not, that you may not perish; but covet,
4. And choose for yourselves righteousness, and a good life.
5. Walk in the paths of peace, that you may live, and be found worthy. Retain my words in your inmost thoughts, and obliterate them not from your hearts; for I know that sinners counsel men to commit crime craftily. They are not found in every place, nor does every counsel possess a little of them.
6. Woe to those who build up iniquity and oppression, and who lay the foundation of fraud; for suddenly shall they be subverted, and never obtain peace.
7. Woe to those who build up their houses with crime; for from their very foundations shall their houses be demolished, and by the sword shall they themselves fall. Those, too, who acquire gold and silver, shall justly and suddenly perish. Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed; because you have not remembered the Most High in the days of your prosperity: [you shall be removed, because you have not remembered the Most High in the days of your prosperity.
8. You have committed blasphemy and iniquity; and. are destined to the day of the effusion of blood, to the day of darkness, and to the day of the great judgment.
9. This I declare and point out to you, that he who created you will destroy you.
10. When you fall, he will not show you mercy; but your Creator will rejoice in your destruction.
11. Let those, then, who shall be righteous among you in those days, detest sinners, and the ungodly.
2 Peter Chapter 2
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
Greed is the fruit of covetousness. $$$ is all they see. Money is one powerful tool. A man with good character can be trusted, but these men are few in these end times. Slave labor to get some cheap things that we use like once and it breaks so we can throw it away. “show me the money”. The Good News is that judgement is coming. The Law is quite clear that we are not to covet. Nip that temptation in the bud or it could lead to lying, stealing and continue up to the breaking of the First Commandment. Dishonest gain is so unfair but we have a God who is slow to anger, yet quick in His Judgement.
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
God Bless you and yours