Enoch Chapter 90
1. And now, my son Mathusala, call to me all thy brethren, and assemble for me all the children of thy mother; for a voice calls me, and the spirit is poured out upon me, that I may show you everything which shall happen to you for ever.
2. Then Mathusala went, called to him all his brethren, and assembled his kindred.
3. And conversing with all his children in truth,
4. Enoch said, Hear, my children, every word of your father, and listen in uprightness to the voice of my mouth; for I would gain your attention, while I address you. My beloved, be attached to integrity, and walk in it.
5. Approach not integrity with a double heart; nor be associated with double-minded men: but walk, my children, in righteousness, which will conduct you in good paths; and be truth your companion.
6. For I know, that oppression will exist and prevail on earth; that on earth great punishment shall in the end take place; and that there shall be a consummation of all iniquity, which shall be cut off from its root, and every fabric raised by it shall pass away. Iniquity, however, shall again be renewed, and consummated on earth. Every act of crime, and every act of oppression and impiety, shall be a second time embraced.
7. When therefore iniquity, sin, blasphemy, tyranny, and every evil work, shall increase, and when transgression, impiety, and uncleanness also shall increase, then upon them all shall great punishment be inflicted from heaven.
8. The holy Lord shall go forth in wrath, and upon them all shall great punishment from heaven be inflicted.
9. The holy Lord shall go forth in wrath, and with punishment, that he may execute judgment upon earth.
10. In those days oppression shall be cut off from its roots, and iniquity with fraud shall be eradicated, perishing from under heaven.
11. Every place of strength shall be surrendered with its inhabitants; with fire shall it be burnt. They shall be brought from every part of the earth, and be cast into a judgment of fire. They shall perish in wrath, and by a judgment overpowering them for ever.
12. Righteousness shall be raised up from slumber; and wisdom shall be raised up, and conferred upon them.
13. Then shall the roots of iniquity be cut off; sinners perish by the sword; and blasphemers be annihilated everywhere.
14. Those who meditate oppression, and those who blaspheme, by the sword shall perish.
15. And now, my children, I will describe and point out to you the path of righteousness and the path of oppression.
16. I will again point them out to you, that you may know what is to come.
17. Here now, my children, and walk in the path of righteousness, but shun that of oppression; for all who walk in the path of iniquity shall perish for ever.
2 Peter Chapter 3
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Water was used to cleanse the earth in Noah’s day. Here we see fire will be used to cleanse her once again when Jesus Christ returns. It is the rudiments that will be destroyed and no more flesh bodies to live in. The spiritual body we will be in and walk in again. Get right with God because the prophecy in the “Good Book” is closing fast. The Book of Life needs your name written in her. satan’s tribulation comes first, then the “gathering”, and then the Lord’s return. Praise God! The enemies of God our on the move Israel, fight or flee.
God Bless you and yours