Enoch Chapter 80
1. He said, O Enoch, look on the book which heaven has gradually dropped down; and, reading that which is written in it, understand every part of it.
2. Then I looked on all which was written, and understood all, reading the book and everything written in it, all the works of man;
3. And of all the children of flesh upon earth, during the generations of the world.
4. Immediately after I blessed the Lord, the King of glory, who has thus for ever formed the whole workmanship of the world.
5. And I glorified the Lord, on account of his long-suffering and blessing towards the children of the world.
6. At that time I said, Blessed is the man, who shall die righteous and good, against whom no catalogue of crime has been written, and with whom iniquity is not found.
7. Then those three holy ones caused me to approach, and placed me on the earth, before the door of my house.
8. And they said unto me, Explain everything to Mathusala thy son; and inform all thy children, that no flesh shall be justified before the Lord; for he is their Creator.
9. During one year we will leave thee with thy children, until thou shalt again recover thy strength, that thou mayest instruct thy family, write these things, and explain them to all thy children. But in another year they shall take thee from the midst of them, and thy heart shall be strengthened; for the elect shall point out righteousness to the elect; the righteous with the righteous shall rejoice, congratulating each other; but sinners with sinners shall die,
10. And the perverted with the perverted shall be drowned.
11. Those likewise who act righteously shall die on account of the works of man, and shall be gathered together on account of the works of the wicked.
12. In those days they finished conversing with me.
13. And I returned to my fellow men, blessing the Lord of worlds.
1 Timothy Chapter 2
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
Romans Chapter 9
20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
We were formed into these valuable vessels for their purpose of our Potter. A “vaz” we were were before breaking the Law. The Potter could have just thrown them away into the field, but Love gathered its pieces and put back together His vessels to be known now as a “vase”. Jesus Christ body was broken for us and for a memorial we do Communion. He was made Perfect for us. Kinda reminds us of an old shoe. Worn and torn but we just can’t get rid of it. God sees us perfect in Christ Jesus! We continue to miss the mark, but through the Grace of the Cross we are Saved! So when we see those cracks or wrinkles on us, just know through repentance with confession and Communion, this “vase” is still useful for its Potter of Potters.
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
God Bless you and yours