Enoch Chapter 78
1. And now, my son Mathusala, I have shown thee everything; and the account of every ordinance of the stars of heaven is finished.
2. He showed me every ordinance respecting these, which takes place at all times and in all seasons under every influence, in all years, at the arrival and under the rule of each, during every month and every week. He showed me also the decrease of the moon, which is effected in the sixth gate; for in that sixth gate is its light consumed.
3. From this is the beginning of the month; and its decrease is effected in the sixth gate in its period, until a hundred and seventy-seven days are completed; according to the mode of computation by weeks, twenty-five weeks and two days.
4. Its period is less than that of the sun, according to the ordinance of the stars, by five days in one half year precisely.
5. When that their visible situation is completed. Such is the appearance and likeness of every luminary, which Thiel, the great angel who conducts them, showed to me.
Genesis Chapter 2
1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
The second earth age is where the Bible story begins. The first earth age is when satan rebelled, causing YHVH to come up with a Salvation plan to draw back His children that followed satan in the overthrow attempt. So, here we are on earth in flesh bodies trying to figure it out. We are here in these end times because God can depend on us. We did not follow satan in the first earth age and we will not here in the second. When God ended the Creation story, He rested from His achievement. Man rests from fatigue. We are given God’s Divine revelation of Creation. The enemy flat out denies this Truth with a theory of evolution. We have a Law and Order God in YHVH, the evil one is not.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
God Bless you and yours