Enoch Chapter 73
1. Then I saw another progress and regulation which He effected in the law of the moon. The progress of the moons, and everything relating to them, Uriel showed me, the holy angel who conducted them all.
2. Their stations I wrote down as he showed them to me.
3. I wrote down their months, as they occur, and the appearance of their light, until it is completed in fifteen days.
4. In each of its two seven portions it completes all its light at rising and at setting.
5. On stated months it changes its settings; and on stated months it makes its progress through each gate. In two gates the moon sets with the sun, viz. in those two gates which are in the midst, in the third and fourth gate. From the third gate it goes forth for seven days, and makes its circuit.
6. Again it returns to the gate whence the sun goes forth, and in that completes the whole of its light. Then it declines from the sun, and enters in eight days into the sixth gate, and returns in seven days to the third gate, from which the sun goes forth.
7. When the sun proceeds to the fourth gate, the moon goes forth for seven days, until it passes from the fifth gate.
8. Again it returns in seven days to the fourth gate, and completing all its light, declines, and passes on by the first gate in eight days;
9. And returns in seven days to the fourth gate, from which the sun goes forth.
10. Thus I beheld their stations, as according to the fixed order of the months the sun rises and sets.
11. At those times there is an excess of thirty days belonging to the sun in five years; all the days belonging to each year of the five years, when completed, amount to three hundred and sixty-four days; and to the sun and stars belong six days; six days in each of the five years; thus thirty days belong to them;
12. So that the moon has thirty days less than the sun and stars.
13. The moon brings on all the years exactly, that their stations may come neither too forwards nor too backwards a single day; but that the years may be changed with correct precision in three hundred and sixty-four days. In three years the days are one thousand and ninety-two; in five years they are one thousand eight hundred and twenty; and in eight years two thousand nine hundred and twelve days.
14. To the moon alone belong in three years one thousand and sixty-two days; in five years it has fifty days less than the sun, for an addition being made to the one thousand and sixty-two days, in five years there are one thousand seven hundred and seventy days; and the days of the moon in eight years are two thousand eight hundred and thirty-two days.
15. For its days in eight years are less than those of the sun by eighty days, which eighty days are its diminution in eight years.
16. The year then becomes truly complete according to the station of the moons, and the station of the sun; which rise in the different gates; which rise and set in them for thirty days.
2 Kings Chapter 20
9 And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the Lord, that the Lord will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forth ten degrees, or go back ten degrees?
10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the Lord: and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
Creation only needs to do what it was created for. Know your role. We have been created to please YHVH. YHVH says without Faith, we can not please Him. Faith in His Son Yeshua! He has given us all that we need here on earth to our destiny. May it be with Jesus in Heaven with our Father. Glory to God!
God Bless you and yours