Enoch Chapter 67
1. After this he gave me the characteristical marks of all the secret things in the book of my great-grandfather Enoch, and in the parables which had been given to him; inserting them for me among the words of the book of parables.
2. At that time holy Michael answered and said to Raphael, The power of the spirit hurries me away, and impels me on. The severity of the judgment, of the secret judgment of the angels, who is capable of beholding—the endurance of that severe judgment which has taken place and been made permanent—without being melted at the sight of it? Again holy Michael answered and said to holy Raphael, Who is there whose heart is not softened by it, and whose reins are not troubled at this thing?
3. Judgment has gone forth against them by those who have thus dragged them away; and that was, when they stood in the presence of the Lord of spirits.
4. In like manner also holy Rakael said to Raphael, They shall not be before the eye of the Lord; since the Lord of spirits has been offended with them; for like Lords have they conducted themselves. Therefore will he bring upon them a secret judgment for ever and ever.
5. For neither shall angel nor man receive a portion of it; but they alone shall receive their own judgment for ever and ever.
Matthew Chapter 13
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Hell was not created for man, it was created for the fallen angels and their idol, satan. The wailing and gnashing of teeth are regret. It comes in the future when the understanding that Jesus is sitting down with Abraham, Issac and Jacob in His Kingdom on earth. Unlike Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, this oven is eternal. Bye-bye. They will rise like the smoke from Gehenna. The net is cast and the “catfish” are separated from the “Peter fish.” There is an Invitation of Grace that all can accept now. It leads to a Supper that our Lord will be enjoying with His Bride. Thy Kingdom comes. Thy Will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Praise His Holy Name.
God Bless you and yours