Enoch Chapter 66
1. In those days the word of God came to me, and said, Noah, behold, thy lot has ascended up to me, a lot void of crime, a lot beloved and upright.
2. Now then shall the angels labour at the trees; but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it.
3. The seed of life shall arise from it, and a change shall take place, that the dry land may not be left empty. I will establish thy seed before me for ever and ever, and the seed of those who dwell with thee on the surface of the earth. It shall be blessed and multiplied in the presence of the earth, in the name of the Lord.
4. And they shall confine those angels who disclosed impiety. In that burning valley it is, that they shall be confined, which at first my great-grandfather Enoch showed me in the west, where there were mountains of gold and silver, of iron, of fluid metal, and of tin.
5. I beheld that valley in which there was great perturbation, and where the waters were troubled.
6. And when all this was effected, from the fluid mass of fire, and the perturbation which prevailed in that place, there arose a strong smell of sulphur, which became mixed with the waters; and the valley of the angels, who had been guilty of seduction, burned underneath its soil.
7. Through that valley also rivers of fire were flowing, to which those angels shall be condemned, who seduced the inhabitants of the earth.
8. And in those days shall these waters be to kings, to princes, to the exalted, and to the inhabitants of the earth, for the healing of the soul and body, and for the judgment of the spirit.
9. Their spirits shall be full of revelry, that they may be judged in their bodies; because they have denied the Lord of spirits, and although they perceive their condemnation day by day, they believe not in his name.
10. And as the inflammation of their bodies shall be great, so shall their spirits undergo a change for ever.
11. For no word which is uttered before the Lord of spirits shall be in vain.
12. Judgment has come upon them, because they trusted in their carnal revelry, and denied the Lord of spirits.
13. In those days shall the waters of that valley be changed; for when the angels shall be judged, then shall the heat of those springs of water experience an alteration.
14. And when the angels shall ascend, the water of the springs shall again undergo a change, and be frozen. Then I heard holy Michael answering and saying, This judgment, with which the angels shall be judged, shall bear testimony against the kings, the princes, and those who possess the earth.
15. For these waters of judgment shall be for their healing, and for the death of their bodies. But they shall not perceive and believe that the waters will be changed, and become a fire, which shall blaze for ever.
Genesis Chapter 19
24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
1 Kings Chapter 18
37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
38 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
John Chapter 2
6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
Mark Chapter 14
24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
25 Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.
Revelation Chapter 14
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
You can run but you can not hide from YHVH Wrath. Why not just receive the Free Gift of Salvation, Yeshua? He is the One who rained fire down upon Sodom and Gomorrah. The Dead Sea stinks like sulphur still to this day. He had an offering on an altar soaked in water, but fire was sent and consumed it. He changed water into wine and the wine into His Blood that was shed for us who believe. The underground cities the rich have built to hide in will have a little surprise when the springs inside of earth are changed to fire. Ice will even burn us, but it will melt away into flames of fire. No flesh would survive if it were not for the elects sake. Jesus shortens the time to five months during the season of the locust. It is Christ alone that will save us from satans wrath upon our earth. If we want the change, from carnal to Spiritual, then go down to the river and come up with that Baptismal change. Even so, come Lord Jesus!
God Bless you and yours