Enoch Chapter 46
1. There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was; and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.
2. He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.
3. This Son of man, whom thou beholdest, shall raise up kings and the mighty from their couches, and the powerful from their thrones; shall loosen the bridles of the powerful, and break in pieces the teeth of sinners.
4. He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.
5. They shall condemn the stars of heaven, shall lift up their hands against the Most High, shall tread upon and inhabit the earth, exhibiting all their works of iniquity, even their works of iniquity. Their strength shall be in their riches, and their faith in the gods whom they have formed with their own hands. They shall deny the name of the Lord of spirits, and shall expel him from the temples, in which they assemble;
6. And with him the faithful, who suffer in the name of the Lord of spirits.
Revelation Chapter 1
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
The Father and The Son are One. If we know the Father then we will know Jesus and see His Father incarnate in the Body of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus! Their Hair are both White as wool and the Good News is for us that have been losing ours here on earth as we get older, there is hair in Heaven. Yay! Mine probably won’t be as “white” as theirs, but there is hope for now. Not sure if Enoch’s vision is that of the Resurrected Christ, but John’s vision sure seems to be. There is no other Way to the Father except through the Sent One. Get with the program that is being broadcast to the whole world, The Gospel Message of Jesus Christ. There is Power in the Name of Jesus!
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
God Bless you and yours