Enoch Chapter 38
1. Parable the first. When the congregation of the righteous shall be manifested; and sinners be judged for their crimes, and be troubled in the sight of the world;
2. When righteousness shall be manifested in the presence of the righteous themselves, who will be elected for their good works duly weighed by the Lord of spirits; and when the light of the righteous and the elect, who dwell on earth, shall be manifested; where will the habitation of sinners be? and where the place of rest for those who have rejected the Lord of spirits? It would have been better for them, had they never been born.
3. When, too, the secrets of the righteous shall be revealed, then shall sinners be judged; and impious men shall be afflicted in the presence of the righteous and the elect.
4. From that period those who possess the earth shall cease to be powerful and exalted. Neither shall they be capable of beholding the countenances of the holy; for the light of the countenances of the holy, the righteous, and the elect, has been seen by the Lord of spirits.
5. Yet shall not the mighty kings of that period be destroyed; but be delivered into the hands of the righteous and the holy.
6. Nor thenceforwards shall any obtain commiseration from the Lord of spirits, because their lives in this world will have been completed.
John Chapter 8
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
1 Corinthians Chapter 15
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
Jesus proclaimed His Divinity is from YHVH. If we do not want to die in sin, then we have the Salvation Plan that was sent from above to redeem us. Earthly reward is only temporal but Heavenly Reward is eternal. Christianity is to convert and live! Who is the Bread of Life? Jesus! Who is the Light of the world? Jesus! Who is the Door? Jesus! Who is the Good Shepherd? Jesus! Who is the Resurrection and the Life? Jesus! Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life? Jesus! Who is the True Vine? Jesus! That I AM!
God Bless you and yours