Enoch Chapter 22
1. From thence I proceeded to another spot, where I saw on the west a great and lofty mountain, a strong rock, and four delightful places.
2. Internally it was deep, capacious, and very smooth; as smooth as if it had been rolled over: it was both deep and dark to behold.
3. Then Raphael, one of the holy angels who were with me, answered and said, These are the delightful places where the spirits, the souls of the dead, will be collected; for them were they formed; and here will be collected all the souls of the sons of men.
4. These places, in which they dwell, shall they occupy until the day of judgment, and until their appointed period.
5. Their appointed period will be long, even until the great judgment. And I saw the spirits of the sons of men who were dead; and their voices reached to heaven, while they were accusing.
6. Then I inquired of Raphael, an angel who was with me, and said, Whose spirit is that, the voice of which reaches to heaven, and accuses?
7. He answered, saying, This is the spirit of Abel, who was slain by Cain his brother; and who will accuse that brother, until his seed be destroyed from the face of the earth;
8. Until his seed perish from the seed of the human race.
9. At that time therefore I inquired respecting him, and respecting the general judgment, saying, Why is one separated from another? He answered, Three separations have been made between the spirits of the dead, and thus have the spirits of the righteous been separated.
10. Namely, by a chasm, by water, and by light above it.
11. And in the same way likewise are sinners separated when they die, and are buried in the earth; judgment not overtaking them in their lifetime.
12. Here their souls are separated. Moreover, abundant is their suffering until the time of the great judgment, the castigation, and the torment of those who eternally execrate, whose souls are punished and bound there for ever.
13. And thus has it been from the beginning of the world. Thus has there existed a separation between the souls of those who utter complaints, and of those who watch for their destruction, to slaughter them in the day of sinners.
14. A receptacle of this sort has been formed for the souls of unrighteous men, and of sinners; of those who have completed crime, and associated with the impious, whom they resemble. Their souls shall not be annihilated in the day of judgment, neither shall they arise from this place. Then I blessed God,
15. And said, Blessed be my Lord, the Lord of glory and of righteousness, who reigns over all for ever and for ever.
Genesis Chapter 4
1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
Twins with different dads. satan’s first attempt to stop the seed of Christ. Like father like son, Cain should have been a tiller, but the evil in him made him a killer. Abel’s blood cries out, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?”. satans seed began with Cain and his offspring are called the kenites in the Bible. The “sons of cain” is the meaning of kenite. They can not grow food from their curse of the ground, so building and commerce are their areas of life. There was a mark put upon Cain and that mark can be followed all the way up to our day. The mark of the beast will be the final stage of this seed line of the evil one. Cain could of done what is right, but let the evil take over and in jealousy and rage, murdered his brother. Think he probably slit Able’s throat because Abel’s offering was a lamb which he slit its throat. Thank God for separating the souls when we die, christ-less below and Christ-ful above.
God Bless you and yours
It is done!