Enoch Chapter 20
1. These are the names of the angels who watch.
2. Uriel, one of the holy angels, who presides over clamour and terror.
3. Raphael, one of the holy angels, who presides over the spirits of men.
4. Raguel, one of the holy angels, who inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
5. Michael, one of the holy angels, who, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations.
6. Sarakiel, one of the holy angels, who presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
7. Gabriel, one of the holy angels, who presides over Ikisat, over paradise, and over the cherubim.
Revelation Chapter 12
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Luke Chapter 1
19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.
Tobit Chapter 12
15 Who am I? I am the angel Raphael, and my place is among those seven who stand in the presence of the Lord.
Revelation Chapter 8
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
We have six Holy Angels named here in the Book of Enoch. Michael and Gabriel are named in Holy Scripture with Raphael named in the Apophryca Book of Tobit or Tobias. Finding a second witness to the other Holy Angels named is in Jewish canon, which names all of these Holy Angels, but it was not canonized by the church. The Book of Revelation reveals that their are seven angels, so if these are six of those seven, then missing is the seventh name. These Holy Angels YHVH can depend on for they did not follow lucifer at the overthrow attempt in the first earth age. We all have experienced their help whether we recognized it or not. Thank you Holy Angels for Watching!
God Bless you and yours