Enoch Chapter 17
1. They raised me up into a certain place, where there was the appearance of a burning fire; and when they pleased they assumed the likeness of men.
2. They carried me to a lofty spot, to a mountain, the top of which reached to heaven.
3. And I beheld the receptacles of light and of thunder at the extremities of the place, where it was deepest. There was a bow of fire, and arrows in their quiver, a sword of fire, and every species of lightning.
4. Then they elevated me to a babbling stream, and to a fire in the west, which received all the setting of the sun. I came to a river of fire, which flowed like water, and emptied itself into the great sea westwards.
5. I saw every large river, until I arrived at the great darkness. I went to where all of flesh migrate; and I beheld the mountains of the gloom which constitutes winter, and the place from which issues the water in every abyss.
6. I saw also the mouths of all the rivers in the world, and the mouths of the deep.
Genesis Chapter 3
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
The fall of man had the consequence of death. The Garden remained a Tabernacle with the Tree of Life, but man was sent forth from it. The flaming sword is to see that there is no other way but Yeshua to get back into Paradise. Jesus is the Tree of Life! Man was to keep it or preserve the Garden but fell. So we were not to live forever in this fallen state, but only to live forever in Christ. Jesus said:
I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
There is much we do not know yet of the overthrow attempt by lucifer in the first earth age. We are given revelation to our time here in the second earth age. That lucifer fell and is now satan. Man fell and destined to die. By the Grace of God we can be re-born here while living in this fallen world.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
We have the choice to remain in our fallen state or to live our lives in a state of Grace. Let us to try also to dress this fallen world and keep this fallen world until Thy Kingdom Come!
God Bless you and yours