Enoch Chapter 16
1. And as to the death of the giants, wheresoever their spirits depart from their bodies, let their flesh, that which is perishable, be without judgment. Thus shall they perish, until the day of the great consummation of the great world. A destruction shall take place of the Watchers and the impious.
2. And now to the Watchers, who have sent thee to pray for them, who in the beginning were in heaven,
3. Say, In heaven have you been; secret things, however, have not been manifested to you; yet have you known a reprobated mystery.
4. And this you have related to women in the hardness of your heart, and by that mystery have women and mankind multiplied evils upon the earth.
5. Say to them, Never therefore shall you obtain peace.
Matthew Chapter 10
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Revelation Chapter 6
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
The Prince of Peace brings His Sword from His Tongue. A double-edged Sword, the Old Testament and the New Testament. The fight is not about flesh, but spiritual warfare. Man’s enemies are in his own house and every remedy he tries is in vain, the true remedy is to look unto The Lord and wait for Him to answer, for He will hear us. Without Jesus there is no Peace. The fallen ones shall never obtain this Prince of Peace. Man follows satan’s lead and believes the fight is against flesh. Their sword is of earthly metal and will kill flesh with it. Terrorism is one tool that takes away the peace from the earth. Wars are another tool used by the evil one. satan will not serve man and will destroy all mankind and especially the Adamic seed line. Christians have been grafted into this seed line, so expect the Christian Holocaust to continue until we are gathered into the clouds. satans flesh army will not survive either.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
God Bless you and yours