Eve, Cain & Abel
Enoch Chapter 13
1. Then Enoch, passing on, said to Azazyel: Thou shalt not obtain peace. A great sentence is gone forth against thee. He shall bind thee;
2. Neither shall relief, mercy, and supplication be thine, on account of the oppression which thou hast taught;
3. And on account of every act of blasphemy, tyranny, and sin, which thou hast discovered to the children of men.
4. Then departing from him I spoke to them all together;
5. And they all became terrified, and trembled;
6. Beseeching me to write for them a memorial of supplication, that they might obtain forgiveness; and that I might make the memorial of their prayer ascend up before the God of heaven; because they could not themselves thenceforwards address him, nor raise up their eyes to heaven on account of the disgraceful offence for which they were judged.
7. Then I wrote a memorial of their prayer and supplication, for their spirits, for everything which they had done, and for the subject of their entreaty, that they might obtain remission and rest.
8. Proceeding on, I continued over the waters of Danbadan, which is on the right to the west of Armon, reading the memorial of their prayer, until I fell asleep.
9. And behold a dream came to me, and visions appeared above me. I fell down and saw a vision of punishment, that I might relate it to the sons of heaven, and reprove them. When I awoke I went to them. All being collected together stood weeping in Oubelseyael, which is situated between Libanos and Seneser, with their faces veiled.
10. I related in their presence all the visions which I had seen, and my dream;
11. And began to utter these words of righteousness, reproving the Watchers of heaven.
Genesis Chapter 3
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
There are many attempts by satan documented on how he tried to keep the seed of Christ from its Purity. satan himself trying first of all in the Garden with Adam and Eve. Cain being the result of his attempt and his judgement would be not a leg to stand on. A Cherubim erectile dysfunction from that time on. satan would have the fallen angels do the dirty deed next and other irruptions through out the History of the genealogy of Christ our Lord. Many attempts to halt the seed line from coming, even by slaughtering Hebrew children in Moses’ and Jesus’ time. Seems like the fallen ones followed lucifer in the overthrow attempt in the first earth age, but after Genesis 3:15 they perverted God’s law and left their own habitation.
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Here is that messed up moment when we realize we went to far against the Loving God, YHVH! Like the fallen ones, we to who have backslid cry out for forgiveness. We knew better but were persuaded to sin. We blame it on satan, the flesh or the world, but it gets down to our free will. We have a Savior who was Crucified on a tree to take away this curse and He bore our iniquity for us. Turn to Him, not away fro Him when we sin. His Body and Blood are a most Powerful tool for forgiveness and healing.
God Bless you and yours
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?