Enoch Chapter 10
1. Then the Most High, the Great and Holy One spoke,
2. And sent Arsayalalyur to the son of Lamech,
3. Saying, Say to him in my name, Conceal thyself.
4. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed.
5. And now teach him how he may escape, and how his seed may remain in all the earth.
6. Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.
7. Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;
8. There shall he remain for ever; cover his face, that he may not see the light.
9. And in the great day of judgment let him be cast into the fire.
10. Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.
11. All the sons of men shall not perish in consequence of every secret, by which the Watchers have destroyed, and which they have taught, their offspring.
12. All the earth has been corrupted by the effects of the teaching of Azazyel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime.
13. To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.
14. They shall all entreat thee, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them, five hundred years.
15. To Michael likewise the Lord said, Go and announce his crime to Samyaza, and to the others
who are with him, who have been associated with women, that they might be polluted with all their impurity. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.
16. Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.
17. Immediately after this shall he, together with them, burn and perish; they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.
18. Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.
19. Let every oppressor perish from the face of the earth;
20. Let every evil work be destroyed;
21. The plant of righteousness and of rectitude appear, and its produce 2 become a blessing.
22. Righteousness and rectitude shall be for ever planted with delight.
23. And then shall all the saints give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children,
while the whole period of their youth, and their sabbaths shall be completed in peace. In those days all the earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it.
24. In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to satiety; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil.
25. Purify the earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all impiety, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the earth.
26. Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay me divine honours, and bless me; and all shall adore me.
27. The earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever.
28. In those days I will open the treasures of blessing which are in heaven, that I may cause them to descend upon earth, and upon all the works and labour of man.
29. Peace and equity shall associate with the sons of men all the days of the world, in every generation of it.
Genesis Chapter 6
17 And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
2 Peter Chapter 2
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
2 Peter Chapter 3
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
Seems that the old world before the flood was Judged and saved by water. Now we are all awaiting Judgement of the new world by fire and saved by the Grace of Yeshua. Lot was saved from the fire judgment of his time. The three Israelites in Daniels time were saved from the fire as well. And we Christians in the end time will be spared from the Judgement of fire too. All the Christian Nations that receive the Blessings of YHVH are being destroyed and conquered today. The ungodly follow us and bring their curse with them. satans tribulation has no blessings from him. Get right with YHVH and receive Yeshua as the “Messiah”, the Christ, the Anointed One of God!
God Bless you and yours