Cain and Abel
Enoch Chapter 9
1. Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel, looked down from heaven, and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it, and said one to another, It is the voice of their cries;
2. The earth deprived of her children has cried even to the gate of heaven.
3. And now to you, O ye holy ones of heaven, the souls of men complain, saying, Obtain Justice for us with the Most High. Then they said to their Lord, the King, Thou art Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings. The throne of thy glory is for ever and ever, and for ever and ever is thy name sanctified and glorified. Thou art blessed and glorified.
4. Thou hast made all things; thou possessest power over all things; and all things are open and manifest before thee. Thou beholdest all things, and nothing, can be concealed from thee.
5. Thou hast seen what Azazyel has done, how he as taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and has disclosed to the world all the secret things which are done in the heavens.
6. Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom thou hast given authority over those who are associated with him. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted;
7. And have discovered crimes to them.
8. The women likewise have brought forth giants.
9. Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity.
10. And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out.
11. And complain even to the gate of heaven.
12. Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth. Thou knowest all things, before they exist.
13. Thou knowest these things, and what has been done by them; yet thou dost not speak to us.
14. What on account of these things ought we to do to them?
Psalm Chapter 74
10 O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?
Revelation Chapter 6
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
The Good News here is that the Angels, man in flesh and man out of flesh are all turning to God with their questions. The bad news here is that God did not intend for the evil one to try to overthrow His Beautiful Creation. The blood has been crying out since Abel was murdered and will continue till the two witnesses are put to death. Three and a half days later will the Lord then return to answer our pleas.
YHVH had to put a Salvation Plan together and though it might not seem as if the answers come when we want them to, His timing must be followed. He gives every soul of His the opportunity to live with and for Him. Many answers have been given already and many answers to these questions are coming. Even so, come Lord Jesus!
The Gospel = The Good News
God Bless you and yours
The Two Witnesses