Enoch Chapter 7
1. It happened after the sons of men had multiplied in those days, that daughters were born to them, elegant and beautiful.
2. And when the angels, the sons of heaven, beheld them, they became enamoured of them, saying to each other, Come, let us select for ourselves wives from the progeny of men, and let us beget children.
3. Then their leader Samyaza said to them; I fear that you may perhaps be indisposed to the performance of this enterprise;
4. And that I alone shall suffer for so grievous a crime.
5. But they answered him and said; We all swear;
6. And bind ourselves by mutual execrations, that we will not change our intention, but execute our projected undertaking.
7. Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Armon.
8. That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, and bound themselves by mutual execrations.
9. These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael,
Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.
10. Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees.
11. And the women conceiving brought forth giants,
12. Whose stature was each three hundred cubits. These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
13. When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them;
14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.
15. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.
Genesis Chapter 6
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
satan is the only one named in the Bible that does not get Salvation, he is a dead man walking. The fallen ones are mentioned in the Bible and do not receive Salvation either. My previous beliefs were that they were deceived by lucifer, but here it seems it was on their own free will, later to regret but no repentance granted by YHVH to them. Plus here are names given to some of these fallen ones from the Great Flood era, only to return in the Great Tribulation of the latter days.
They’re back! This will be the third irruption of the fallen ones. The great flood that was in the days of Noah, was to rid the giants from the earth to save mankind from this first irruption. The second irruption was to be handled by Israel’s sword. Now will be the third irruption. These Christ’ Words come to life when this subject is considered:
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
The fallen ones will be released by satan when he is booted out of Heaven by ArchAngel Michael. Here our only defense is time, in that Yeshua will not allow a full term pregnancy to develop within a womb. Five months is all the time the fallen ones are allowed. Sure hope the fallen ones decide to go vegetarian this time.
God Bless you and yours