Enoch Chapter 39
3. A cloud then snatched me up, and the wind raised me above the surface of the earth, placing me at the extremity of the heavens.
4. There I saw another vision; I saw the habitations and couches of the saints. There my eyes beheld their habitations with the angels, and their couches with the holy ones. They were entreating, supplicating, and praying for the sons of men; while righteousness like water flowed before them, and mercy like dew was scattered over the earth. And thus shall it be with them for ever and for ever.
5. At that time my eyes beheld the dwelling of the elect, of truth, faith, and righteousness.
6. Countless shall be the number of the holy and the elect, in the presence of God for ever and for ever.
7. Their residence I beheld under the wings of the Lord of spirits. All the holy and the elect sung before him, in appearance like a blaze of fire; their mouths being full of blessings, and their lips glorifying the name of the Lord of spirits. And righteousness incessantly dwelt before him,
2 Corinthians Chapter 12
1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
1 Thessalonians Chapter 4
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Revelation Chapter 19
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
Acts Chapter 8
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
That stairway to Heaven leads upwardly. Flesh and blood shall not enter heaven, but a spiritual one can. Whether this is physical or in conscience Paul does not know. We do have Phillip being physically caught up here on earth. God is God! Amen! The important thing is that there are different realms that we live in. The Transfiguration was a good example of this. Yeshua walking through walls is another one. Elisha had God open the young mans eyes to see an army in the sky above the enemy.
We will be changed in a twinkling of an eye when we are caught up in the cloud with Yeshua. As God’s presence was in the cloud with the Israelites, He is still there for them today. Follow the cloud Israel and it will reveal Yeshua to be there. A foundation Pillar that we can rely on for sure.
Prayer is a way we reach the heavens. Jesus taught us how to pray to heaven in the Lord’s Prayer. The Holy Spirit is here to intercede on our behalf with the words we struggle with in prayer. Being real is a good way, we do not need to always close our eyes or bow our heads. Sometimes we need to look up and cry out to YHVH for Him. O, God, have mercy on us and let us receive Your Grace that was sent in Your Son Yeshua!
The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
God Bless you and yours