Enoch Chapter 21
5. Where I beheld the operation of a great fire blazing and glittering, in the midst of which there was a division. Columns of fire struggled together to the end of the abyss, and deep was their descent. But neither its measurement nor magnitude was I able to discover; neither could I perceive its origin. Then I exclaimed, How terrible is this place, and how difficult to explore!
6. Uriel, one of the holy angels who was with me, answered and said: Enoch, why art thou alarmed and amazed at this terrific place, at the sight of this place of suffering? This, he said, is the prison of the angels; and here they are kept for ever.
Revelation Chapter 20
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Isaiah Chapter 14
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
The fall of Lucifer is a great one, he has bound us to follow him. He is humiliated, defeated and bound by YHVH. satan binds us here on earth with his powers in the air or evil spirits and will not ever set one of his free. There is only One who can set us free from these powers and that is Christ, the Anointed One of God. God has prepared a place for the devil and his fallen angels, the lake of fire,not for man. He has also prepared a Place for His own by the fountain of the water of life.
From the High Heavens down to the lowest pit of hell, we see satans powers diminishing over time.
- Lucifer = morning star. He that was, and is not and yet is, a Cherubim
- Dragon = draco. The beast of air, land and sea.
- old serpent = serpens. The shining one = angel of light. This is the deceiver of Truth.
- devil = slanderer and accuser. For the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- satan = adversary. As a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Jesus said to “Follow me”, it is pretty clear where this choice of path leads us to and from. The sheep follow the Voice of the Good Shepherd here on earth by Torah, making men a fisher of the law.
“Come up hither”, is the Resurrected Voice we follow above to Heavens Paradise. Jesus hears our voices calling out to God, also. Don’t miss His call and let us not stop calling on the Name of the Lord!
God Bless you and yours